AMCAT Exam Pattern:-
Amcat Syllabus: The candidates ought to have information on the information, communicating pattern before progressing to the communicating. The period of the communicating are going to be command for three hours. The Question Paper consists of queries within the Objective sort. There’s no negative marking for this check. There’re 2 modules for AMCAT. They are:
communicating Pattern of AMCAT:
There are four paper –
1) English Comprehensive – 900 Marks
2) Quantitative Ability – 900 Marks
3) Logical Ability (Reasoning) – 900 Marks
4) Optional Module – 900 Marks
Total – 3600 Marks
The Papers in obligatory Module are:
1. English Comprehensive that carries 900 marks.
2. Quantitative Ability that carries 900 marks.
3. Logical Ability (Reasoning) that carries 900 marks.
Syllabus for English Comprehensive is:
1. Identification of the errors within the sentences.
2. Correction of Errors within the sentence.
3. Synonyms, Antonyms & which means of given words that are a neighborhood of Vocabulary.
4. Ordering a given sentence that may be a part of Sentence Construction.
5. Queries on a given passage to check the candidate’s Comprehension Skills.
Syllabus for Quantitative Ability is:
1. Basics of pure mathematics.
2. Fractions & Decimals.
3. Least integer (L C M) & highest simple fraction (H C F).
4. Numerical issues.
5. Logarithms & Powers.
6. General Maths.
7. Permutations & mixtures.
8. Issues on Time and work, Time and distance, Ages.
9. Issues on Calculation of Profit & Loss and Interest.
10. Issues on calculation of Percentages.
Syllabus for Logical Ability (Reasoning) is:
1. queries on cryptography & decipherment.
2. Puzzles and Sequence of Logical word.
3. Choice calls Tables.
4. Reasoning & vital reasoning.
5. Blood Relations Reasoning.
6. Recognition of cryptography Pattern (Non-verbal Reasoning).
7. Objective Reasoning.
8. Knowledge Sufficiency, etc…..,
Optional Modules For Engineering Candidates :
1. technology Engineering & IT
2. Civil Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
4. Physical science & Communication Engineering
5. Electrical Engineering.
The optional Modules for Master in Business Administration Graduates:
1. HR(Human Resource).
5. Basic Statistics, etc…..,
The optional Modules for Graduates:
1. Finance and Accounting.
2. Pc Programming.
6. Chemistry, etc…..,