What are the Top colleges under CMAT?

CMAT best colleges

2 Answers
1-2 of  2
2 Answers
  • 3 I will try to answer your query to the best of my knowledge as I don't follow CMAT that closely. But I do know for sure that more than 500 colleges accept CMAT score, albeit at different percentiles. You need to check with each college to know what the minimum CMAT score needed to get admission is. U need to first decide which college would be your preference and then work towards that. There are many top colleges which accept CMAT. Indian School of Mines University, Dhanbad; Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai; Department of Management Studies, NIT Durgapur are public colleges. The private colleges are too many like Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai; LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai; KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai; Goa Instiute of Management, Goa; IFIM Business School, Bangalore; Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad; Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore; PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore; Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow; School of Communication and Management Studies, Cochin; Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Harihar & Pune; Thiagarajar School of Management, Madurai Do check the 2015 Business today rankings for the full list.

• I will try to answer your query to the best of my knowledge as I don't follow CMAT that closely. But I do know for sure that more than 500 colleges accept CMAT score, albeit at different percentiles. You need to check with each college to know what the minimum CMAT score needed to get admission is.
    U need to first decide which college would be your preference and then work towards that. There are many top colleges which accept CMAT.
    Indian School of Mines University, Dhanbad; Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai; Department of Management Studies, NIT Durgapur are public colleges.
    The private colleges are too many like Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai; LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai; KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai; Goa Instiute of Management, Goa; IFIM Business School, Bangalore; Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad; Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore; PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore; Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow; School of Communication and Management Studies, Cochin; Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Harihar & Pune; Thiagarajar School of Management, Madurai
    Do check the 2015 Business today rankings for the full list.

cmat
Practice Mock Test
cmat