How to score good in CMAT examination?

what are the best study materials available for CMAT preparation. How much time an individual needs to spend daily for CMAT preparation.

3 Answers
1-3 of  3
3 Answers
  • I believe in a good a practice of mock test. Begin taking derides once consistently, this will assist you with checking your presentation and know where you stand. Mock scores will likewise assist you with distinguishing your point and procedure throughout the previous scarcely any prior days CMAT. If it's not too much trouble start your ridicules regardless of whether you have not finished the parts. Finishing everything is an endless procedure so begin accepting derides at the earliest opportunity. 

I have showed up for CMAT in every year since its origin and these are my key take-aways: 

I followed only one straightforward system that I feel applies to all tests and foundations. I rehearsed a great deal on the sort of papers I would get. I would continue composing mock tests, experience and continue tackling all the past papers I could discover from various sources. Essentially, it is about adjusting. The thought behind taking such a large number of tests is to continue sharpening your system in noting that paper until you're completely alright with any paper you may get. Toward the day's end, the hypothesis and formulae you requirement for every one of these tests are the equivalent, so it is about that adjusting. So after eight or 10 practice set papers, I got the hang of the test, which is the most significant.

• To begin your arrangement, the as a matter of first importance thing that you should know is the test example of CMAT 2019. The paper is separated into 4 areas with 25 inquiries in each segment. You need to endeavor the inquiries from each area and imprint the right reaction. The test will be of PC based and the most extreme imprints for the paper are 400 with the time term of 180 minutes or 3 hours. Endeavor to endeavor just the inquiries that you are certain of as there is an arrangement of negative checking and for each wrong answer - 1 imprint will be done from the complete imprints scored by you in the paper. 

Method of examination: Computer-based test 

Time Duration: 3 hours or 180 minutes 

Absolute Questions: 100 

No. of segments: 4 

Most extreme imprints: 400 

Negative imprints: - 1 for wrong reaction

Sections                                                   Number of Questions                 Maximum Marks
    Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation     25                                             100
    Logical Reasoning                                                25                                             100
    Language Comprehension                                   25                                             100
    General Awareness                                              25                                             100
    Prospectus for CMAT 2019 with points and sub themes 

Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation: The accompanying points are canvassed in this area: 

• Number Systems 

• Ratio and Proportion 

• Speed Time and Distance 

• Time and Work 

• Profit Loss 

• Percentages 

• Pipes and Cistern 

• Algebra 

• Geometry 

• Mensuration 

• Quadratic and Linear Equation 

• Line diagram 

• Pie Chart 

• Bar Graph 

• Partnership

Sensible(Logical) Reasoning: This segment covers the accompanying subjects. In this, your consistent understanding will be tried in the particular interim of time. 

• Analytical Reasoning 

• Linear Arrangements 

• Statements Arguments 

• Sequencing 

• Matrix Arrangements 

• Number Series 

• Analogy Test 

• Blood Relationship Tests 

• Coding and Decoding 

• Inferences 

• Statements and Conclusion 

• Non-Verbal Reasoning 

• Symbol Based Problems 

• Direction and Distance Test 

• Ranking Tests 

• Statements Assumptions

Language Comprehension: This segment may check your understanding just as perusing capacity. It would be ideal if you check the accompanying subjects to be shrouded in the ideal area. 

• Vocabulary 

• Para Jumble 

• Paragraph Completion 

• One-word Substitution 

• Synonyms and Antonyms. 

• Reading Comprehension 

General Awareness: In this segment, your common sense alongside your general inclination will be tried. The inquiries in this area of CMAT 2019 will be founded on points identified with current issues, sports, national and worldwide political news, monetary updates, share markets, and so on. You ought to likewise keep yourself refreshed with the national/universal occasions. Set up the themes ever, financial aspects, sports, geology, writing and so forth. 

Presently some of you may ask that what is the ideal procedure to get the most noteworthy the percentile in CMAT . 

So next I would put in some quite certain focuses that could be or ought to be considered before showing up for the test.

1. Endeavoring the Questions According to the Priority 

To score 99 percentile in CMAT 2019 you should comprehend the test design. The example of examination is basic and each area is given equivalent need. You have to endeavor inquiries from every one of the segments. There is no limitation for a segment and you can endeavor question from any area in the given time of 3 hours. You can endeavor the greatest inquiries from the area which you discover simple and know the appropriate responses precisely. Keep in mind, you should endeavor just the inquiries, answer to which are referred to you as a wrong reaction will prompt the negative stamping of - 1 for each wrong answer.

2. Responding to the Questions You Know 

According to the past CMAT test investigation, it is conceived that to score high in CMAT 2019 you will be required to endeavor less inquiries yet with higher exactness. As such, the odds of negative stamping are limited and you are furnished with a bit of leeway of getting great imprints. 

You can score 99 percentile in CMAT 2019 in the event that you endeavor roughly 13 to 20 inquiries in each segment. This is the system which is received by numerous toppers of CMAT. 

Saras Suhane topper of CMAT 2017 score 350/400 imprints Said during a meeting that he didn't take any training for the examination. Yet, endeavored questions which he was certain of from each segment. He didn't saw any area as powerless or solid however arranged for every one of the areas similarly.

3. Score Approximately 250 Marks for 95 Percentile in CMAT 2019 

To know the inquiries that can be endeavored first and setting the need you need to, above all else, settle earlier year question papers and comprehend the test design alongside the trouble dimension of inquiries in each area. Step through sufficient counterfeit examinations and practice time the board. This is likewise going to comprehend the ideas of the test and checking design as well. It isn't hard to score 95 percentile in CMAT 2019. A 60% score may enable you to score 95 percentile in the test, i.e., around 240 checks out of 400. 

On the off chance that you endeavor 15 questions accurately in each segment you will probably get 60 checks in each segment which will represent a sum of 240 imprints. Furthermore, in the event that you discover some area simple odds of scoring 95+ percentile in CMAT 2019 increments manyfold.

• Hello, According to me, As you must be very well aware of the CMAT exam pattern, improve you accuracy by practicing more and more problems, mark most of the questions accurately and you will score good, CMAT is not very difficult if your basics are clear. You can buy good books like RS Aggarwal and Arihant. 

cmat
Practice Mock Test
cmat