How to prepare for UGC NET Exam

I am a 1 st year student of Masters in Economics. Which Books shall i prefer to prepare for the UGC NET Exam??

• Riddhi
  • 23 दिसम्बर
  • 5 उत्तर

5 उत्तर
1-5 of  5
5 उत्तर
  • The other answers have give a very comprehensive list of books for Economics which is more than enough for your preparation. 

But for UGC NET Exam, every candidate has to appear for a mandatory General Paper 1, irrespective of the choice of subject in Paper 2. Therefore, let me help you with that. 

Get a compilation of 7 best books in one hard copy at Teachinns- India’s no.1 and largest online preparation site for UGC NET Exams. 

You can also instantly avail online course material and pdf books for a lifetime validity. 

You will also get previous years’ solved question papers, top class mock test papers and 1000 model MCQs designed by expert faculty. 

Some other key points are-

Last minute suggestions 
    Daily updates 
    Detailed analysis 
    Doubt clearing session 
    Video lectures on every topic 

Kindly visit -

https://teachinns.com/course/ugc-nta-netsetjrf/general-paper-i-study-material

• Hello Riddhi,
    As per the latest notification by the NTA candidate who are qualifying their master’s degree are also eligible to appear in the exam.
    Learning from the good books will just help you to score good marks and to qualify your exam. Ultimately you are the one who have to put efforts and give your 100%.
    I can just guide you to prepare from these study materials. I always give preference on the following authors;
    · H L Ahuja
    · Koutsoyiannis A H. L. Ahuja
    · Kalyanjit Roy Choudhury
    · S B Gupta
    · M. L. Jhingan
    · S P Gupta
    Reading and Learning from the books will just make you understand the topics. But when you are studying for the competitions, you must be aware of which type questions come in the exam and keep yourself aware with the latest UGC NET Syllabus. Joining Online Test series will help you to score more and you can analyse yourself where you stand in the competition.
    I hope the above provided information will help you out to qualify the CSIR NET exam.
    All the Best!!

• The difficulty level of UGC NET 2019 is very high. To get sure shot success in this exam, you must be highly passionate and dedicated towards your studies.
    · Gain familiarity with UGC NET Economics Syllabus 2019. Do not skip any topic.
    · List out all the important topics and start covering them one by one.
    · Start the preparation with Paper-1 syllabus because it is simpler than the Paper – 2. You must finish it as soon as you can.
    · Refer best study material to prepare well for the exam. Here are some books for UGC NET Economics. Candidates can also get free study material from HERE also.
    Macroeconomics – H L Ahuja.
    Modern Microeconomics – Koutsoyiannis A H. L. Ahuja.
    Modern Microeconomics – Kalyanjit Roy Choudhury.
    Monetary Economics – S B Gupta.
    International Economics – M. L. Jhingan.
    Statistical Methods – S P Gupta.
    Dictionary of Economics – Ghaham Bannock; T.E. Baxter, Ray Rees
    Economics – Paul A. Samuelson
    An Introduction to Economics – A.W. Stonier and D.C. Hauge.
    Monetary Theory and Public Policy – Kenneth Kurihara.
    Outline of Monetary Economics – A.C.I. Day
    Public Finance – H.L. Bhatia.
    Modern Banking – R.S. Sayers
    Macro Economic Analysis – Edward Shepiro.
    Money Supply in India: Concepts, Compilation and Analysis : Functions and Working Reserve Bank of India.
    Economic Growth and Development – Mayer and Baldwin.
    Public Finance – K.K. Andley and Sundharam.
    National Income Accounting – Bakerman.
    Economics Choice – Koutsweanik.
    Banking – S.B. Gupta.
    International Trade – Bo Soderston.
    · Make short notes for last time revision.
    · Manage time properly. Give time to the topics according to their importance level.
    · Solve previous years question papers and practice online mock test papers.
    · Be positive, be hopeful and be confident.

ugc net exam
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
ugc net exam