UGC NET - Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Question, Answer, time?

UGC NET - Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Question, Answer, time? PLEASE TELL?

• Pallavi
  • 02 दिसम्बर
  • 6 उत्तर

6 उत्तर
1-6 of  6
6 उत्तर
  • Hello,
    From December 2018, NTA has taken over the responsibility to conduct the UGC NET exam. Previously, CBSE was the conducting authority.
    NTA changed exam pattern followed by revision in UGC NET syllabus.
    Exam is now conducted in only 2 parts Paper-1 and Paper-2.
    Paper-1 will be a compulsory subject.
    Paper-2 will be an optional subject which is chosen by the aspirants according to their post-graduation course.
    UGC NET paper consist of 300 marks where there will be 100 questions from paper-1 and rest will be from paper-2.
    UGC NET Syllabus has been revised by the NTA.

I hope the given information will help you out.
    Feel free to ask more queries.
    Thank You.

• Hello Pallavi,
    The UGC NET 2018 Exam is going to be held in two papers only after the modification in the exam pattern.
    the paper 1 is common for all the subject candidates while the paper 2 will consist the subject oriented questions.
    The both paper will be for 3 hours. Paper 1 will consist 50 questions of 200 marks while paper 2 consist 100 questions of 200 marks.
    For the subject wise syllabus you need to visit the official website. The UGC NET Exam is conducted for more than 84 subjects. 
    The deep knowledge of the subject is very important for the solve the UGC NET Sample question papers and mock test to know tghe difficulty level and type of questions asked in the exam.
    All the best!!

• I wish to know the study pattern for the syllabus. Are you sure about the topics. Let me know some good books so that I can ensure the syllabus from some other source as well

ugc net exam
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
ugc net exam