UPSC SCRA Exam Pattern:
SCRA Exam is the National level exam conducted by UPSC for the selection of candidates to the undergraduate program of Mechanical Engineering. The pattern is designed accordingly in offline mode. The detailed exam pattern is here, go through it. The questions in the written exam will be in English and of the intermediate level. The examination will be conducted in offline mode.
1. There are 3 papers of 200 marks each.
2. The total time given is 6 hours, two hours of each paper.
3. The medium of examination will be English.
4. Part A: Written exam for 600 marks consisting of three sections: Paper 1, 2 and 3.
► Paper 1 :
General Ability Test (English, GK, and Physiological Test) with two hours for 200 marks. This exam will contain 120 questions.
► Paper 2 :
Physical Sciences Test (physics and Chemistry) of two hours for 200 marks. This exam will contain 120 questions.
► Paper 3 :
Mathematics Test of two hours for 200 marks. This exam will contain 100 questions only.
5. Part B: Personality Test for 200 marks, to be only attended by the candidates who pass Part A written exam.
give me your whats app.no . i made a SCRA GROUP .u can join us
Hi Vaishali, I’m sharing the exam pattern of SPECIALCLASS RAILWAY APPRENTICES EXAMINATION (SCRA EXAM)
Scheme of Examination
1. The examination is conducted according to the following plan.
Part I Written SCRA examination carrying a maximum of 600 marks in the subjects as shown below-
Part II In SCRA examination personality test carrying a maximum of 200 marks in respect of only those candidates World Health Organization are declared qualified on the results of written examination.
2. the subjects of the written SCRA examination under part I, the time allowed and the most marks allotted to each subject/paper are as below:
Subjects Time Allowed Maximum Marks
Paper-I General Ability test (English, general knowledge and Psychological Test) is of 2 Hours having 200 questions
Paper-II Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) is of 2 Hours having 200 questions
Paper-III Mathematics is of 2 Hours having 200 questions
Total Marks 600
3. The papers of SCRA examination in all the subjects will consist of Objective (multiple choice answer) kind questions only. The Question Papers (Test Booklets) will be set in English only.
4. There will be negative marking for wrong answers marked by a candidate.
5. In the question papers, wherever required, SI units will be used.
6. Question Papers of SCRA exam will be approximately of the Intermediate standard.
7. Candidates must write the answers in their own hand. In no circumstances, will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write the answers for them.
8. The Commission has discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the SCRA examination.
9. Candidates are not permitted to use calculators for answering objective type of SCRA exam papers (Test Booklets). They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the SCRA Examination Hall.