Upgrade

how many test and qurstions will I get if I upgrade

4 Answers
1-4 of  4
4 Answers
  • I am the b. A. Student i will try to gate pass the exam of tiss net 2020 and addition for tiss tujapur in m. a. Rural development. Tish test is most important for my admition in master of arts tiss so for please give me the online test for better studies.

• You can take part in many competitive exam. If you take part in competitive you study more subjects. Firstly you study the general knowledge [GK]. With the help of the general knowledge you know about the general things. In the every competitive exam general knowledge is very important. After that you will study the current affairs. In the current affairs you will the all current incidents that will be happen in the present or the past. Due to the current affairs you should know india deal with on that things. You will study not only the Indian current affairs in fact you will study the all over the world current affairs. If you take part in many competitive exam or online test you will feel you are upgraded.    

• unlimited

• You will be getting Unlimited access for all competitive exams. You can practice as much as you want.
    Upgrade your account with 20% OFF, click here- https://www.prep.youth4work.com/Upgrade/Promo/MDOFF20P2026
    You will get Unlimited access to practice for all exams. For details, call us on 08826293203.

gre
Practice Mock Test
gre