Can I prepare for MPPSC with a job and crack it?

MPPSC.

2 Answers
1-2 of  2
2 Answers
  • Hi guys please read my question and plan as I have mention in my blog. I going to mention here also my plan for prepration. Planning of making some whatsapp groups Ping me if interested and my plan is good. 08871497919 PLAN :: TRAGET MPPSC 2018 100% Daily we will discuss about the subject and make a target of a week that we will complete this subject and topic in a week and discuss about it at end of week. At the end of week every one will ask questions and discuss about it in this way we can measure to ourself and compitition of completing topic duration of time. Strategy of prepration : we will make 3 whatsapp group 1. Topic of week Target 2. Daily 30 min Discussion of week Target 3. Questions of target Ex. Jese hum punekar padte h to usme numbers of chapters hai hum target karenge sb mil k ki is week 12 chapters complete krna h or koi bhi un topics m se khi se bhi question puchega not from only punekar. Is tarike se hum 1 month m puri punekar complete kr lenge or competition bhi rhega ki complete krna h fir last m jab puri punekar complete ho jayegi. Or please ping krte time ye mat sochna ki m Boy hu ya Girl. Bs apna target h MPPSC 2018 agr group ka koi kisi ko presaan krta h to use group se hta diya jayega and plz jise presaan kre wo use block kr de. Or ho ske special girls whatsapp ka number not call wala hi rkhe. Wese I belive that we all are professional. If any concern or advise please be first.

• Nothing is impossible my friend. You can do anything if you have passion for that. Make civil service as your passion not just a study. Doesn't matter you are working in IT or anywhere else. Try to study GK online in your weekdays and just take a start first. You can join weekend classes as well .  Let me tell you majority of the toppers in Civil Service are from engineering background. And its never too late. Every thing you need is passion for IAS. All the best

mppsc
Practice Mock Test
mppsc