MPPSC Exam pattern 2016

What is the pattern for MPPSC exam?

7 Answers
1-7 of  7
7 Answers
  • I want a  tnpsc study materials . because i preparing tnpsc exams. and i don't konw what is MPPSC? 

• Hi guys please read my question and plan as I have mention in my blog. I going to mention here also my plan for prepration. Planning of making some whatsapp groups Ping me if interested and my plan is good. 08871497919 PLAN :: TRAGET MPPSC 2018 100% Daily we will discuss about the subject and make a target of a week that we will complete this subject and topic in a week and discuss about it at end of week. At the end of week every one will ask questions and discuss about it in this way we can measure to ourself and compitition of completing topic duration of time. Strategy of prepration : we will make 3 whatsapp group 1. Topic of week Target 2. Daily 30 min Discussion of week Target 3. Questions of target Ex. Jese hum punekar padte h to usme numbers of chapters hai hum target karenge sb mil k ki is week 12 chapters complete krna h or koi bhi un topics m se khi se bhi question puchega not from only punekar. Is tarike se hum 1 month m puri punekar complete kr lenge or competition bhi rhega ki complete krna h fir last m jab puri punekar complete ho jayegi. Or please ping krte time ye mat sochna ki m Boy hu ya Girl. Bs apna target h MPPSC 2018 agr group ka koi kisi ko presaan krta h to use group se hta diya jayega and plz jise presaan kre wo use block kr de. Or ho ske special girls whatsapp ka number not call wala hi rkhe. Wese I belive that we all are professional. If any concern or advise please be first.

• Bpsc

• give me all details knowledge about mppsc exam and ukpcs too...now i am going to write mains of upsc this year...but little bit knowledge of state pcs so give me accurate whatever guidance if have so. thanks if further communication need u may adress here on whatsapp 8826578660 is my nmbr.

• thankku so  much to share me 
    have u any idea about bppsc

mppsc
Practice Mock Test
mppsc