Would you prefer Walmart over your regular grocery store and trust it?

explaining your general opinions and trust issues on Walmart.

5 Answers
1-5 of  5
5 Answers
  • yes because
    USP of Lowest price: Walmart has been known for its unique selling proposition of offering goods at “Every day low prices” and the same prices are offered throughout the chains. Products are competitively priced and Walmart bargains aggressively with the manufacturers to pass on the benefits to the end customers. “Black Friday” is one of the famous events of Walmart offering products at throw-away prices. It is one of the most successful strategies of the company which is being copied by retail giants all across the world.
    Broad products assortments: Walmart deals in large assortments of goods and the broad SKUs (stock keeping units) not only help the company in retaining its customers but it helps them in playing over volumes for profit and for offering products at lowest price.
    Operations: Managing such a huge retail chain is not easy and cannot be done without operations management. As such, Walmart gives special attention to the way it operates so that the consumer gets his products very fast and the shelves are filled at all times. Walmart serves millions of customers each year and it has a solid supply chain and operations team to manage the same.

• I would definitely prefer Walmart over any local grocery store primarily due to the quality and freshness of the fruits and vegetables. They have almost all the types of vegetables and fruits and offer them at a good price. They also have the facility of online shopping which enables us to buy the groceries sitting at home. They have proper stores which most of the local shops don’t have. There are no fixed rates of the groceries in the local shops but in walmart there's no such problem. They have fresh quality vegetables in an affordable rate.

• Definitely I will trust Wallmart over the regular grocery store and trust it, mainly because of its fine quality and freshness and ample availability. Also it is cheaper and better.

• yes i trust because they have good quality of product and good service and as well low price and discounts applied

• Yes i can trust because they give the good quality of the product and i can also get the discount by apply some promocode and if there is some defect in product we can return it to them and they refund our money.

walmart
Practice Mock Test
walmart