Have you been to any walmart? How was your experience ?

discuss about your experience on walmart and also tell about the hospitality and staff. Also mention any bad experience if you faced any. you can also share the list of goods you purchased ?

5 Answers
1-5 of  5
5 Answers
  • Yes,I have been to Walmart at Aurangabad, the experience was too good , everything is available at single place .so in short Walmart is time saving for customers, and there are many discount which can be easily preferable to anyone. we have to carry purchasing cards.there are very cheap priced as compare to market prices. Mostly I have listen that Walmart are more useful and effective to the shopkeepers of retail stores. In short Walmart is the best option provided to consumer to avail goods and services at a reasonable rate... so according to me Walmart is best choice for new generation also.

• I went into the entire thing careful in light of the fact that I've not had the best fortunes looking for things like toys and little machines on the web, so nourishment was certain to be harder to oversee for the enormous retailer. Turns out I wasn't right since it was quite easy. From the time I began it was around 25 minutes for me to submit my request of a weeks worth of goods. Normally in-store shopping take me a hour or more, and on the grounds that I was a beginner with this framework, the first run through took longer. My second request was 15-20 minutes for a request of 40 things. Furthermore, I didn't even hasty purchase any apple strudels!

• Yes I have been to Walmart, Raipur. Its just amazing, so cost efficient, ample of supplies, great maintainance.

• Yes, walmart is best place to purchace a number of items you can easily find every product at walmart and they also provide good discount at mostly every product which attract customer so much.

• yes it is good and u ould get a wide range of products at lower prices than in a general store and they treat us in a good  manner 

walmart
Practice Mock Test
walmart