Can you please tell me what is the new pattern of IBM written test (2017)

Please help me.

5 Answers
1-5 of  5
5 Answers
  •  NOVEMBER 2017
    Eligibility Criteria: Minimum Percentage: B.Tech/MCA - 65% or 6.5 CGPA,  School (SSLC or Xth, HSC /PUC/XII, Diploma) - 60% or 6.0 CGPA
    Process: Pre Placement Talk- Online Test (Apti+Technical)-Technical Interview- HR Interview
    No current backlogs.

PATTERN :

1 ROUND CONSIST OF

a)   18 series questions (you will get 2.15 min for each question and you can not skip any question)
    b)     18 aptitude questions (conditions same as series questions)

most the questions are repeated soo practice as much as previous as much you can from previously asked questions( incase of apptitude, values are changed )
    NOTE: you must have to qualify 1st Round to get in into 2nd round

2nd Round :
    BUSINESS COMMUNICATION (22 questions and 20minutes)

( almost 60 questions, study all these, that's enough i guarantee for clearing this round).
    Contact Me: mohitraj2233@gmail.com (incase you need some more information).

• The selection process:
    Written Test: As usual like a normal aptitude, quant exam
    Programming Round: Given a problem, write the code, execute it, get the solution.
    Technical Interview: Normally some more programming concepts, about final year project etc.
    HR Interview: Tell me about yourself, salary expectation, relocation plans etc.
    Some simplest programs that one can prepare are,
    WAP to print next to the last word of a sentence, WAP to remove the vowels from the input string, WAP to convert uppercase to lower case and vice versa of a given string or sentence, WAP to print the desired character from string, WAP to reverse a string etc.

• IBM round 1 is online aptitude test here we have sections 1 section is 18 number series questions 2 section is 18 quants questions it is a time bound test each question will have only 2 min of time after that it disappears. 2nd round is English Assessment test 22 questions time is 20 min 3rd round is technical+hr round this rounds are for ibm gbs post

• No. of Rounds of IBM:

Online Aptitude and English Assessment Test
    Technical Round
    HR Round

Written Test : IBM On line written test
    No of sections: 3 
    Time limit : 90 Minutes
    Number series section : 20 questions
    Number of Aptitude Questions : 20 Questions

ibm
Practice Mock Test
ibm