What is the Selection Process at IBM ?

Please tell me about IBM-International Business Machines Corporation selection process.

3 Answers
1-3 of  3
3 Answers
  • The selection process: written test: Quantitative ,apptitude,english,antonym,phrases programming Round:Given a problem write the code execute it Techical Review:Normally some write the code execute it get the solution. H R Iterview : Tell me about yourself,programming concepts,about final yera project

• The selection process:
    Written Test: Quant, aptitute, english, antonym, synonym, number series etc.
    Programming Round: Given a problem, write the code, execute it, get the solution.
    Technical Interview: Normally some more programming concepts, about final year project etc.
    HR Interview: Tell me about yourself, salary expectation, relocation plans etc.
    Some simplest programs that one can prepare are,
    WAP to print next to the last word of a sentence, WAP to remove the vowels from the input string, WAP to convert uppercase to lower case and vice versa of a given string or sentence, WAP to print the desired character from string, WAP to reverse a string etc.

• IBM selection procedure consists 4 rounds following

1. Written Aptitude Test- 
    Matrix Test-15 Questions 15 Minutes.
    Number series – 20 questions 15 Minutes, Negative Mark-1/4.
    Aptitude-12 Questions 15 Minutes, Negative Mark-1/4 English Summary writing.

2. Group Discussion - A topic will be given and you have to discuss about it with your group members for 15 -20 min.

3. Technical Interview – In Technical round they basically ask from your B.Tech project & some technical questions related to the subject for which department you are belonged.

4. HR Interview – It is very easy round. Here they will check your communication skills, Time management skills and your confidence.

For More Details on IBM, please go here: -IBM
    For Convenience Exam Preparation You Can Download Latest Placement Papers

ibm
Practice Mock Test
ibm