iam an average students ......everyone makes a fun of me .....but I need admission in aiims and iam working hard........I need some tips by which I can secure a seat in aiims for me

books and tips

21 Answers
1-20 of  21
21 Answers
  • there is somebody or other less than u ...u r never average..just struggle

• Read ncert thoroughly

• it is difficult but not impossible

• we all will die one day. What if we die the very next day. So ptepare the battle my friend. live as if u ll die tmmrw. invite madness to acheive ur dreams. always remember, miracles stem out of madness not ordinariness..

• be harder and get back to study

• just do heard wark in proper way for better result, as success depends on your wark, don't think your standard is average,by the hard work your standard will be better, all the best try to solve assertion and reason type question which is vitale for aiims,so u should make your concept clear good luck

• be +ve and u will for sure get what u want remember study now nd live the rest of ur life as a champion.... I myself wants to get addmission in top most college in medical to clear AIIMS and neet

• forget about everyone avoid negative people, negative things and be focused on your studies

• if you want to go for aiims then work hard n dont quit bcoz in aiims seats are limited and competetion is more as compared to NEET

• don't panic ... first relax its not a big deal..I'll not tell u to do any smart work or hard work I'll suggest u to do continuous work..if u want to achieve ur goal than first leave all that thing which kills ur tym ... tym is like a business money if u r putting in a right place then it will give u profit and if u r putting it in useles thing than u can undeestan ..I'm also preparing for aiims and its also my dream..first of all throw the xtra book of biology xcpt ncert bcoz it is sufficient not need to read 3 or 4 book.., read 3 to 4 times a book it will be extra from that books ..u can take suplymentary book for phy and chem only if u r not taking coaching class if u r going coaching than ncert and a mcq book is sufficient bro..in phy specially read points to ponder and summary if u r not interested to read whole chapter from ncert and at last but not least I'll say that never understemat urself ,,always remember one thing computer is made by human not human was maded by computer so try to be computer and during study be honest wid ur self..if u want more than contact me on my email.....anshurajsingh938@gmail.com

• refer good books for chemistry and physics(objective)and be prepared with ncert thoroughly... For Chemistry use shree balaji publication and MTG complete guide...For physics D mukharji and MTG complete guide...Instead of working hard work smart

• My frnd..there is no substitute for hard work... just give ur best and use every sec....ALL THE BEST..?

• I will suggest u to first clear all ur basic concepts of all the subjects chapter wise using ncert and even reference books... Nd if u r using any coaching institute then it's even more good for u after clearing ur basics Nd understanding concepts u should use to solve objectives questions from ur module Nd of objective books Nd most importantly if u r weak at any subject I ll recommend u few of the teachers whose videos are available on YouTube u should watch it n m sure u will love it Nd u ll feel that yah Its not tough I can do it for physics u can watch Mr nitin vijay Sir's video for bio u can watch Dr. Neela Bakore Videos Nd start giving online tests chapter wise all the best Nd yah u can do it n u will

• work hard always 'coz smart work is always better but a hard work can defeat a high level of smart working person so never give up my friend the life is to short and the hurdles are numerous so never give up

• Make your aim your life and study for your life.There is nothing impossible. Try your best.All the best

• our story is same

• I have not much advice but wants to say you best of luck and give your all that you have today because you have to yourself make your tommorow.never hope from other that they should know you bcz they can nvr .just blive on yourself and explore your life in your way.

• basic clear than sab clear

• work harD

• mn LGA ke padho

Load More Answers
1-20 of  21
aiims
Practice Mock Test
aiims