i am already one year dropper.worked really hard for entire year..given exam 27 may 1st sitting but my exam didnt go well.m feeling very disheartened..most of the student were saying paper was easy.

but dnt knw why my exam go lyk this..what will i do next now.

5 Answers
1-5 of  5
5 Answers
  • Try to recreate your momentum for regular studies. May be it's possible that you were not want to crack medical from bottom of your heart, I mean you may have some other kind of stuffs going in your brain like you want to do some other thing. I will suggest to not bother yourself only in neet. Analyse yourself and recreate your goal for what really you want to... may you have some other good thing to happen. Moreover just take plenty of time alone at some place and try to interact with your soul and ask yourself what do you want to and I assure you that you will get your answer. Actually no one is needed to suggest you, just do what would be best for you. thank you . Hope I make points clear.

• See...hard work is not the exact way to crack such competitive exams, smarter and intelligent work will suffice and is the best. Simply we needs to be happy, stay focused, study more relevant material, have a good practice of solving papers and need to work smartly. Always keep it in mind Entrance is not Rocket Science.

• Dont worry dear.. Koshish karne walo ki.. Kabhi har nahi hoti... 👍👍Try once more... Success will be with u...

• see...even u don't know dat u have failed...u r so disappointed...!!! People who r saying dis ki paper wazz easy...they r getting happy coz they have attempted 160 or 170...!! ...and they r thinking paper gone well...who knowZzz all answers are wether correct or not...??...so be confident...no need to be so much reliable on such hoax...wait for the results...n the people who r telling paper was easy...ask their rank...and see their faces after result...so juzz relax...be calm...

• hello please don't feel bad there is a reason behind any failure try to overcome failure so that it lead you to finally succeed.so try again success will be with you.dont worry

aiims
Practice Mock Test
aiims