Hey guys... It's my 4th attempt.... I m soo disappointed from myself... I m in depression now a days.... Pdhai m b MN Nhi lgta.... Puuri trah Tuut chuki Hu..... Plz help me. I want to b a doctor

How I will get rid of Dis mental stress

12 Answers
1-12 of  12
12 Answers
  • Please keep concentrate only on ncert

• make a proper plan and follow it strictly it will that mean your hard work only helps u but no one

• all the best

• frnd whenever u take u as a dropper u also loose ur stategy of winning the competition take urself as a oppotuner ...and whenever u feel like that u will not able to complete it or u havent been for for this just try to remember the day when u have started ur journey for becoming a doctor and ask urself a question that if u cant do then y have u started it ........ just think of ur parents who are spending their precious time and money on ur selection purpose ....... aapke aim se srf aap hi nhi aapke parents ki umeedein bhi judi hai depression me jake apne aap ko aur kamjor mt bnao aur thaan lo ki iss baar apne mumma papa ke liye selection pana hai .......and haan apni startegy change kro kya pta apki strategy ke karan apka selction nhi ho pa rha hai ...well said if plan A doesnt work there are 26 letters more

• most valuable thing be happy and just do ur work wid honesty and u can also go to meditation

• BY just believing the last line u yourself written ( I want to be a doctor).. SIMPLE??

• Rocket also doesnt take off until & unless he has fire... So find why & for what u want to become a Dr then u will get fired inside & no one can stop u... Every effect has a cause...

• apne app ko dropper kah kar ap khud hi demoralized ho bête sal bhul kar nai suruat karo success jaroor milege aur dropper se acha repeater word bolo motivated rahoge aur nahi tum out nahi hui ho maidan par dating ho bus aage nikalkar 6 hi marna hai

• don't loose hope

• wse toh mera 1st attemt hi hoga next year but itna kh skta hoon ki tumhaare 4 years mein tumne jitni knowledge gain kri h wo dropper ko topper bna skti h.....and focus on ur daily goals everything will be okk..👍 hamesha apne aap ko remind krti raho ki why u want to be a doctor or haa tumhaare 4 years tumhaari dedication towards mbbs show krte hn .....or haa parents bohat acchey hn tumhaarr jo support krte hn. baaki unke baare mein socho or keep study and be motivated everything will be ok ,,change that dropper strategy into topper strategy.

• well if you wanted to be a doctor th n you must have succeeded. You wasted four years of your friends life. It's better if you do something else. Cuase you don't have that dream. And you are wasting your life

• well I actually don't know the solution to this problem as I am suffering from the Same..... but it's going to be my second attempt next year.... for you I think the best way to get rid of this mental stress is to take a break... talk to your parents they will do their best to get you out of it spend a little time with your close ones and friends but mind it it's your break don't waste much time. At times when you feel a littlel low you can watch motivational videos like 'no excuses' or Sandeep maheshwari videos.... be confident be motivated and be happy, but you should study and give your best you never lose until you give up.... but being stress free is a condition applied.

aiims
Practice Mock Test
aiims