how to improve my English for clat exam?????

as I am Bengali medium student my spoken English nd also vocabulary is not good...so it is difficult for me to sore in clat exam....what will help me to improve my English?? please suggest me...

6 Answers
1-6 of  6
6 Answers
  • To improve your English for the CLAT exam, it is essential to practice regularly. Focus on enhancing your spoken English by engaging in conversations with others and listening to English audio or video content. Additionally, reading books, newspapers, and online articles can help improve your vocabulary. Consider enrolling in English language courses or seeking guidance from tutors. Remember, consistency and perseverance are key. Good luck! If you need any assistance with your TV installation needs, feel free to check out our professional TV mounting service.

• Key Takeaways for English Preparation of CLAT Exam:
    Identify your weakness and strength in the English section.
    Don't delay your practice.
    Make a habit of reading every day.
    Also inculcate a habit of jotting down anything important that you come across, be it unfamiliar words or important rules of grammar.

• The best way to improve your english for CLAT exam is to read the english newspaper on daily basis. It is the best way to improve your English as well as it will help you to be aware of the General Knowledge and Current Affairs . You can improve your english for CLAT by watching videos from YouTube. You can also improve your english by using different apps like Vocabulary builder, Improve English, Learn English Vocabulary.ect. You can also improve your english for CLAT through the best book for English for CLAT and that is CLAT English by R.K.Gupta. So through this you can improve your english for CLAT.

• I think you should not worry a much as one better way to clear this problem of yours is you should practice the questions of english of previous years paper and rhen try to analyse your weak point and work hard on it. It is sufficient time left for us to strong our weak points.. So good luck

• you can go through word power made easy as it's awesome ??underline the words that u don't understand in the book and find answer from internet and write it down in the same. in 4-5 months u will be able to speak as well as understand difficult words only if u go through the book honestly as I am also a CLAT aspirant and is quite weak in vocabulary but now it's going better and better.??

• your English is already good..as I see..do read newspaper daily and also concentrate on your vocabulary.

clat
Practice Mock Test
clat