can u give me tip for clat (legal)

legal

2 Answers
1-2 of  2
2 Answers
  • Nothing is impossible because the word impossible itself says that I am possible.Here I am going to give some tips which might help you. See you can crack the test but it's fully depends on you. You have prepare yourself for CLAT very carefully. It is not easy to qualify the test. But it's not too hard to qualify this. If you want to see your name in the select list you have to study hard with full concentration. Universal guide to CLAT & LLB is the best book to prepare for CLAT. You have to study with full concentration. Here smart study is important so you have to do that. There are some best books which should be followed by you.These are Lucent for General Knowledge, For English - CLAT English by R. K.Gupta, For Legal Aptiude-Legal Aptitude by R.K. Gupta, For Logical Reasoning - Logic Reasoning (CLAT) by R. K. Gupta, For mathematics -Mathematics for CLAT by Sailesh Kumar,etc. And you can also prepare yourself through different online tests. But at last I want to say that hardwork with daily improvement is important. Best of luck for your test.

clat
Practice Mock Test
clat