hello ..please tell me which section to attempt first in CLat exam and also which next ?

i am preparing for clat 2019 so i need to know hoe to compete it on time

2 Answers
1-2 of  2
2 Answers
  • Hlo Vanshika,You should not worry .Completing exam on time is not a big task.You just have to focus on some key aspects while writing the exam .Most of the students are unable to complete their exam on time because they don't know how to manage the time period allocated for the exam.Firstly,I would suggest you to pay your full attention while answering the questions so that you need not to attempt it again and waste your time.You must maintain a good speed while maintaining the accuracy and quality of the answers.You should have an intial planning for how to attempt the full paper like as you know the question paper is divided into different sections,so you should divide your time for attempting different sections giving around 20 mins for each section.You should firstly attempt those questions,you know exactly and need not to think much about them.Avoid those questions at first,which you don't know and are taking too much time. 

• Dear It totally depends on you whatever you find to be the most easiest start from there..According to my views try and complete the simpler parts such as English & GK at the very beginning, since a little burnout is expected towards the end of those two hours..

clat
Practice Mock Test
clat