which books to refer for clat all subject?

which subject is more hard to prepare and need more focus i am in 12th and want to study for my boards and also for clat 2020 plzz help me i am confuse about all subject books

2 Answers
1-2 of  2
2 Answers
  • 12 Years CLAT & AILET (2008-19) Topic-wise Solved Papers 3rd Edition
    Legal Aptitude for the CLAT and other Law Entrance Examinations: A Workbook.
    Guide to CLAT & LL.B
    Universal's Guide to CLAT & LL.B
    THE MEGA YEARBOOK 2020- Current Affairs & General Knowledge for Competitive Exams - 2nd Edition.

• According to me the best book is Self Study Guide CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) 2019 by Arihant Experts 
    Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance exam conducted by Country’sNational Law Universities, every year on a rotational basis to induct qualified students into their 5-year LLB programs. Students who have completed their class XII are eligible to take this exam and its scores are also accepted by some law colleges around.
    Self Study Guide CLAT 2019 is a complete success package for students who are preparing for CLAT to become coveted lawyers of the country. It has been revised lately to ensure the up-to-date information. It is divided into different chapters of Legal Aptitude, Indian Constitution, English Language, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge and covers the entire syllabus of CLAT in line with its latest examination pattern. It further includes chapterwise theory with sufficient MCQs, previous years’ questions from 2017-2011 in chapter practice, 3 practice sets in the end, detailed explanations of solved papers of 2018 and 2017.
    Last but not the least, it also gives students access to its online study materials for quick and convenient preparation. For anyone desiring to score well in CLAT, this self study guide is a perfect choice for them.
    TOC LLB Solved Paper 2018, LLB Solved Paper 2017, Legal Aptitude, Indian Constitution, English Language, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge, Practice Sets (1-3)

clat
Practice Mock Test
clat