How to stay motivated & focused during clat preparation?

Give some tips

4 Answers
1-4 of  4
4 Answers
  • just don't do all that bullshit of watching videos just make your daily goals and get on it .!

• See for this you can do many things.There are several ways through which you could do that. To stay motivated and focused during clat preparation you must go through the success stories of different students who had qualified this test. You should do researches on the benefits of doing CLAT. I am sure both of this will ultimately help you to stay motivated and focused during CLAT preparition. There are some other ways. You can search for different motivational videos on Google. Or you can watch different motivational videos from YouTube. I am sure all of these would definitely help you to be motivated and focused. Or you can go through different success stories that will inspire you. So these are the ways of motivation and also will help you to be focused.

• You should watch sandeep maheswari videos it will surely help you

• Do one thing if you have Hi speed net connection ,go to youtube and write down there "stay motivated and focused" .I'm sure the results will help you

clat
Practice Mock Test
clat