how do i prepare for clat gk 2019? and i am weak in english too..can anyone suggest me

i am clat aspirant for 2019

1 Answer
1-1 of  1
1 Answer
  • Nothing is impossible because the word impossible itself says that I am possible.But from now onwards you have to start your preparation with full concentration and hardwork. You have to set up one thing in your mind and that is you can. Here I am going to give some suggestions which might help you. See you can crack the test but it's fully depends on you. You have prepare yourself for CLAT very carefully. It is not easy to qualify the test. But it's not too hard to qualify this. If you want to see your name in the select list you have to study hard with full concentration. Universal guide to CLAT & LLB is the best book to prepare for CLAT. You have to study with full concentration. Here smart study is important so you have to do that. There are some best books which should be followed by you.These are Lucent for General Knowledge, CLAT English by R. k.Gupta, Legal Aptitude -R.K. Gupta, Logic Reasoning (CLAT) -R. K. Gupta, Mathematics for CLAT- Sailesh Kumar. etc And you can also prepare yourself through different online tests. As you have said that you are week in English. So to improve your English you have to follow the following steps. The best way to improve your english for CLAT exam is to read the english newspaper on daily basis. It is the best way to improve your English as well as it will help you to be aware of the General Knowledge and Current Affairs . You can improve your english for CLAT by watching videos from YouTube. You can also improve your english by using different apps like Vocabulary builder, Improve English, Learn English Vocabulary.ect. You can also improve your english for CLAT through the best book for English for CLAT and that is CLAT English by R.K.Gupta. So these are some important suggestions

clat
Practice Mock Test
clat