hello in need of an advice .. help me with your opinions.

hello.. i am preparing for clat 2018 through correspondence course.i need advice or i should say some tips to bag AIR 1. plz suggest frnds..

2 Answers
1-2 of  2
2 Answers
  • Mock tests plays an important role in your preparation so....daily one mock test is far enough. To answer the English section you should be thorow with foreign words, synonyms, antonyms, and reading news paper is good. For answering the legal aptitude section you should know some legal Maxim's and you should be very careful while answering this section you should not take your own decisions you should relate principle with the factual situation and answer them. Logical reasoning section tests your logical ability so you should how to solve the questions logically. This section includes blood relations, coding decoding,etc., GK is very important. go includes static gk and current affairs. You should be more aware of the Gk from October that is six months before your exam because most of the questions are asked from them. and you should head quarters of international organization. Better to refer the previous year papers because by doing this you will know the format of questions asked. In legal aptitude section most of the questions are repeated from previous year papers. and coming to the maths sections which seems somewhat difficult for a number of people. Don't neglect this section it contains simple problems from ratio and proportion, probability, profit and loss etc., Verbal and non verbal reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal and word power made easy by Norman Lewis this nooks are more helpful. You can order them on Amazon. After taking mocks don't forget to analyse your answers by doing this you can the section which you are weak. So that you can concentrate more on them. 😊ALL THE BEST😊

• Take a test series and go by each and every test and evaluate your tests at regular intervel.

clat
Practice Mock Test
clat