As per UPSC eligibility criteria for SCRA examination there is no maximum number of attempts for SCRA Examination.
· A general candidate can apply for SCRA as long as his/her age is in between 17 to 21 years as on 1st January of the year of Examination.
· But for SC/ST candidates they can apply up to 26 years of their age and OBC can apply up to 24 years of their age.
Other Qualification require for SCRA is given below:
· Must have to pass Class XII or equivalent examination from recognized board.
· Must study Mathematics and any one of Physics or Chemistry subject in 10+2.
· Must pass Class XII examination with First or Second Division.
· Candidate who have done B.Sc in either Physics or Mathematics are also eligible for SCRA.
· Citizen of India or subject of Nepal or Bhutan are eligible to appear for SCRA Exam.