what is Ohms law? explain it accurately.

tell about Ohms law and explain it in detail along with all essential definations.

• Akshita
  • 02 नवम्बर
  • 5 उत्तर

5 उत्तर
1-5 of  5
5 उत्तर
  • Ohms law states that the current flowing through the conductor is proportional to the voltage applied across it when temperature, pressure and all other Physical quantities are constant. The conductors which obey ohms law are known as linear conductors.

• Ohm's law states that, at constant temperature and all other factors, the strength of a current through a conductor is proportional to the voltage applied across it. the materias which obey ohm's law are called linear conductors.
    V = R*I, v= volage, i= current, r= resistance of the conductor. or R=V/I.

• ohm's law is the mathematical realtionship among electric current, resistance, and voltage. The principal is named after the german scientist George simon ohm .. also in a DC Circuit , if E volts appear across a component that carries l amperes, then resistance of that component is equal to E/I ohms.

• Ohm's Law deals with the relationship between voltage and current in an ideal conductor. This relationship states that: The potential difference (voltage) across an ideal conductor is proportional to the current through it. The constant of proportionality is called the "resistance", R. Ohm's Law is given by: V = I R where V is the potential difference between two points which include a resistance R. I is the current flowing through the resistance. For biological work, it is often preferable to use the conductance, g = 1/R; In this form Ohm's Law is: I = g V Material that obeys Ohm's Law is called "ohmic" or "linear" because the potential difference across it varies linearly with the current. Ohm's Law can be used to solve simple circuits. It is also the basic step of solving critical circuits

• Ohm's law defines the relationship between the voltage,current, and resistance in an electric circuit: i = v/r. Thecurrent is directly proportional to the voltage and inversely proportional to the resistance.

electrical engineering
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
electrical engineering