I found a lot but didn't get accurate topic wise syllabus for Wipro placement exam?

please share syllabus details.

5 उत्तर
1-5 of  5
5 उत्तर
  • Syllabus
    English Language - This section consists of Essay Writing, Reading Comprehension, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Error based, etc.
    Quantitative - This section consists of Profit & Loss, Geometry, Speed & Distance, Arithmetic, Percentage, Algebra, etc.
    Logical Reasoning - It consists of questions based on Puzzles, Blood relations, Coding- Decoding, Data Interpretation, Data sufficiency, Statements & Arguments, etc.
    Technical - It involves questions from Data structure, Operating system, C & C++, Java, DBMS, Microprocessors, Optical fibres, etc.
    To know more, check Wipro Hiring Process.

• Mainly the question paper is divided into 3 broad sections namely:

Verbal: This particular section of the exam generally holds questions similar to CAT and GMAT exams. It usually includes, synonyms, antonyms, grammar check, comprehension of paragraphs, sentence formation etc. If a person wants to prepare for it then he or she can refer to the CAT & GMAT entrance test books available in the market.

Analytical: Like verbal section of the exam, analytical section is also on the terms of CAT and GMAT entrance exam hence the preparation for the same can be done by studying books available in the market.

Mathematics: In this section, there are questions related to calculus, algebra, trigonometry, differentiation, integration, matrices and coordinate geometry. In order to prepare for this particular section, one needs to brush up the mathematics course book of 11th and 12 class.

I hope it will help you.

• nice, thks

• thnks shikhsa for the share

• Hello prudhviraj, I also searched but didn’t get exact syllabus but I have few important topics to prepare for Wipro placement exam. Pls check:
    ·          Verbal: This section consists of short reading comprehension passages. This section also consists of basic grammar usage questions like fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph completion, error based, sentence completion , etc.
    ·         Quantitative Ability: This section consists of questions from the topics like algebra, time & work, time, speed & distance, arithmetic, percentages, profit & loss, geometry, etc. This section is of moderate level.
    ·         Reasoning: This section consists of questions based on puzzles, blood relations, statements & arguments, coding decoding, data interpretation, data sufficiency, number series etc.
    ·         Technical: This section involves questions from subjects like Data structure, Operating System, C & C++ programming, JAVA, LINUX, Optical Fibre, DBMS, Microprocessors, etc. This section is of higher difficulty level. A person whose basics are clear could easily excel in this section.

wipro
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
wipro