can anyone help me with the recent gd topics of wipro and what are the expected questions of HR round for the profile of HR

I am student of post graduation with HR specialization so just wanted to prepare myself for wipro

• Manisha
  • 03 सितम्बर
  • 2 उत्तर

2 उत्तर
1-2 of  2
2 उत्तर
  • Syllabus
    English Language - This section consists of Essay Writing, Reading Comprehension, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Error based, etc.
    Quantitative - This section consists of Profit & Loss, Geometry, Speed & Distance, Arithmetic, Percentage, Algebra, etc.
    Logical Reasoning - It consists of questions based on Puzzles, Blood relations, Coding- Decoding, Data Interpretation, Data sufficiency, Statements & Arguments, etc.
    Technical - It involves questions from Data structure, Operating system, C & C++, Java, DBMS, Microprocessors, Optical fibres, etc.
    To know more, check Wipro Hiring Process.

• GD topics change as per time, so read news everyday and be upto date. about HR question: these are preknown questions, and don't change wrt time. few of the questions are: 1)say something about yourself 2)your weakness 3)your strength 4)where do you see yourself 5years down the line. ETC

wipro
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
wipro