what is the selection process of oracle?

how can I apply?

4 उत्तर
1-4 of  4
4 उत्तर
  • The selection process at Oracle typically involves several stages:
    Application Submission: You need to apply online through Oracle's career portal.
    Initial Screening: Your application is reviewed by the recruitment team.
    Online Assessments: If shortlisted, you might be asked to complete online aptitude tests.
    Technical Interviews: These can include multiple rounds focusing on your technical skills.
    HR Interview: This round assesses your fit within the company culture and discusses salary, availability, etc.
    To apply, visit Oracle's official careers page, search for relevant job openings, and submit your application online. Make sure to tailor your resume to highlight your skills and experiences relevant to the job you’re applying for.

• tremendous web page, where did u arrive occurring thinking of the opinion within the region of this posting?i've right of proper of right of access some of the articles approaching your website now, and that i in truth subsequent to your fashion. thank you a million and absorb save taking vicinity the energetic institution. gg roblox

• ok thanks for the answers anuj

• You can apply online through their official website. You must visit their website for more details.

Selection Process:

The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 3 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
    - Written Exam
    - Technical Interview
    - HR Interview

oracle
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
oracle