what is basically client server systems?

client-server systems are having clients and server which processes some kind of data

• Vijay
  • 29 नवम्बर
  • 3 उत्तर

3 उत्तर
1-3 of  3
3 उत्तर
  • thanks for the rosy weblog. It turned into without a doubt useful for me. i am happy i found this blog. thanks for sharing bearing in mind us,I too constantly examine some thing secondary out of your pronounce. swimming pools contractors

• The client–server model of technology is a distributed application structure that segmentation tasks or workloads between the providers of a service, called servers, and service requester, called clients.Client/server model can be used by programs within a individual computer, it is a more essential concept for networking. In this case, the client set up a connection to the server over a local area network (LAN) or wide-area network (WAN), such as the Internet. 

• ANS: a client-server system has a number of clients but it has only one server which will manage to solve the queries and replies with some results. The advantages are it is relatively simple to implement due to centralized systems.

oracle
मॉक परीक्षण अभ्यास के लिए
oracle