Questions related to C language:
· Define local block?
· Variables should be stored in local blocks. Yes or no?
· A switch statement is better than multiple if statements in what all situations?
· Can a switch statement be written without a default case?
· Is it possible for the last case of a switch statement to skip including the break?
· Barring the for statement, where else is the comma operator used?
· How do you determine whether a loop ended prematurely?
· Differentiate between goto, long jmp( ) and setjmp()?
· Explain lvalue?
· Can an array be an lvalue?
· Explain rvalue?
· Is right-to-left or left-to-right order guaranteed for operator precedence?
· Differentiate between ++var and var++?
· Explain the function of the modulus operator?
· What is the most efficient way to store flag values?
· Explain "bit masking"?
· Are bit fields portable?
· Is it better to bitshift a value than to multiply by 2?
· What is meant by high-order and low-order bytes?
· What is the way to store 16-bit and 32-bit numbers ?
· Explain macro and its usage
· What purpose does preprocessor fulfill for a program?
· How can you avoid including a header more than once?
· With the help of #include , can a file other than a .h file be included?
· What is the benefit of using #define while declaring a constant?
· What is the benefit of using enum while declaring a constant?
· Why is it better to use an enum rather than a #define constant?
These are few, with these questions you will get an idea about the concepts and pattern.