Close sidebar

how much hr daily study is required to score 185+??

PCM group

• Riya
  • 29 Answers
29 Answers
  • The main thing is that you have to build your concentration level, then only you can stay focused on your goal. I would like to say that please limit the study time between 10 to 12 hours and please increase your concentration and speed of reading, understanding and solving the problems then you will not face any kind of difficulty.br /For the preparation of exam, the most important thing is your confidence after that you should know the whole syllabus and make your plan properly for learning new chapters, solving the numerical and revision. All three things should be part of your preparation strategy in daily routine.br /br /Your basics in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics should be very clear up to 12th std. You should read the NCERT books for basics. Then HC Verma for Physics, RD Sharma for Mathematics, OP Tendon for Physical & Inorganic Chemistry, and Organic Chemistry of "Arihant Publication" for detail or extra knowledge. In this way, you can prepare well for the a rel='nofollow' href="https://infomaticaacademy.com/mht-cet.html"strongMHT CET 2019/strong/a examination.

• How much time i should study...? is not important ; but how i study is important.... Quality is important than quantity...😉

• consistently daily 8 hours

• 4 to 5 hour i think

• how much time studied doesn't matter productivity in that time matters

• only basic concept is important

• 14 hrs per day

• For the PCM group students daily 3-4 hours are required br /Maths seems to be easy but if we dont practice daily the it is wery dfficult to solve the questions in the exams ....as the questions are very easy but tricky and the exam pressure add to it ....so to avoide this you should have daily practice of solving maths practice.br /After the schools and tutions come home ...dont start studing ...get fresh ...and then with a fresh mind start to study.br /First complete the homework then you should daily study what you are being taught in schools ad tutions ...br /This is not enough you should solve the questions in the text-book ...in addition extra questions in the reference books are to be solved ...this will give you more practice and confidence to solve questions...br /If you have any problem ...Ask the respective faculty the next day only and solve your problem..br /br /Daily practice will improve your solving method and you can easily score 185+ in any exambr /br /Hope this will help you ....br /br /ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS....

• Well keep this mind that- it is never the quantity that matters. It's always the QUALITY with the QUANTITY that matters. As soon as you get the real meaning of this statement you doubt will be clear.

• 3 hours

• ye mayne nahi karta ki aap kitane hour study karti ho ye important hai ki kase study karti ho

• It need not need quantity it's need quality

• I think it depends on how you concentrate while studying,you study for minimum 3_4 hours but with that devotion that no one will dare to compete with you.. ALL the best

• first theory study And get mcq

• just understand the important theory

• mor mcQ solves

• 6hrs per day

• just study imp cocepts

• study at least half an hour per subject

Practice Mock Test
mht cet