my question is that how should I will manage my time in 12th board class and how to prepare for nda entrance exam at the same time there is school also, and my coaching also how to manage the whole

question related to the nda entrance exam preparation

5 Answers
1-5 of  5
5 Answers
  • i think that it should be balanced like me i am also in 12th and preparing for my dream called nda but i usually take weekend classes and give daily at least one hour to it

• Good quesion. What is most important for you to score high? 12th board OR nda entrance. Prioritize your schedule. Then prepare according to the priority. There are two way to prepare for any exams. Start easy to moderate to hard. And Start with Hard then moderate then easy. So, you will choose second path, so it will reduce your time. 
    Watch Book summary of Eat That Frog. It will definetely help you. 

• Actually it is one of the most difficult task to prepare two things at a time but don't worry stay focus on 12th mathematics clear your all doubts either by school else from coaching because in NDA exam mathematics have more weightage and try to study school subjects only in schools and at home go through competative books study it seriously just 2 to 3 hrs daily.

• ya it's difficult but tym manegment is must u hve to compromise ur sleep if u wnt success in life

• Actually it is one of the most difficult task according to me because in the same time you have to perform well in both. You have to attend school regularly(if school regulations are strict) and read for NDA (in case you take NDA coaching you have to attend each and every class you can't afford to bank any because if you miss you will have much difficulty to cover that because at the same time you have to look in other subjects and school H.W. )

nda
Practice Mock Test
nda