NDA exam why english is necessary for students becoz we are indian then hindi language is sufficient for us then why we use english .i know english so usefull but hindi is also in world ranking 3rd

plz says right answer

8 Answers
1-8 of  8
8 Answers
  • it's soo simple, by your words I can say that u love Hindi very much but what happened is atleast u have to convey your message is Hindi instead of English, then why you are asking/blaming those NDA system atlast I can say that if you learn only Hindi u can communicate upto our mother land only, but if you know English you can communicate with more 150countries..

• English is the universal language,taught almost everywhere in the world but Hindi is not taught everywhere that's why English is not necessary for us only but for every individual to whatever country he or she may belong to. And being an officer English is a must for you for the ease in conversation with officials of other countries.

• If u go to other countries or joint exercise after becoming an officer u can't understand there language and they can't understand our language so English is the language which is very useful for us to communicate easly with them or to make clear understanding between both of them

• Actually, then want to check your english knowledge. and they consider if your passed class 12th then you must have the ideas of basic english like comprehension.
    yes, there should be a hindi section to check knowledge in hindi.

• i am not sufficient your all answer

• Because in present time everything is in english and if we know english then we can give answer of anybody and if a soldier of other county saying any thing about our country then we can give him a perfect ans to stop him if we know english .and english a international language so it is also compulsory to learn .

• Hindi is our pride

• Hindhi language is successful of Indian people. That is हिंदुस्तानी.. Language

nda
Practice Mock Test
nda