Close sidebar

give me a reason why you all are joining defence force?

it's very typical question asked in Ssb.

• Shivam
  • 18 Answers
18 Answers
  • if it is a typical question for u then u are not suitable for defence forces.

• if it is a typical question for u then u are not suitable for defence forces.

• Because I want to give my whole life to my country

• there is no other pride other than defence.everybody live for themselves so let me live for them i.e motherland

• good salary respect in society medical facilities honour to serve motherland

• good salary respect in society medical facilities honour to serve motherland

• there is only one thing for which we all do work ,as there are many jobs to do and fullfill our requirement but joining armed forces give respect and all I need ..in my life else I can do any job to earn

• there is only one thing for which we all do work ,as there are many jobs to do and fullfill our requirement but joining armed forces give respect and all I need ..in my life else I can do any job to earn

• 1) To contribute towards country. 2) Glorious opportunity. 3) To secure our nation pillar. 😍

• 1) To contribute towards country. 2) Glorious opportunity. 3) To secure our nation pillar. 😍

• There can be many reason for that. but the best reason can be self satisfaction. if you like to serve for country then you have the option to join it.

• All in one job like security, facilities, social respect,and the best one is you have a chance to serve for your country

• because to serve my country is my first and foremost duty

• reasons are:br /1. to serve country.br /2. High Soical Respectbr /3. Job security (pension)br /4. Great Facilities for You and Your Familybr /5.proud feeling to work for nationbr /6. physical fitness priority

• respect glory satisfaction proud happiness adventure entertainment

• There are tons of reasons to join ndabr /1. to serve country.br /2. High Soical Respectbr /3. Job security (pension)br /4. Great Facilities for You and Your Familybr /5.proud feeling to work for nationbr /6. physical fitness priority

• With the intention to show gratitude towards our nation. To serve our nation and also because it is something which can be said with satisfaction, proud, respect and happiness.

• obviously to serve the nation

Practice Mock Test
nda