Tips and tricks
· Prepare for NEET as per the given syllabus and also follow the exam guidelines.
· Prepare a proper time table for each so that you can study with full efficiency.
· Candidates must revise their school-based PCB concepts and also go through your NCERT books thoroughly.
· Candidates must practice previous years placement papers and mock tests to prepare well.
· Take online mock tests to know your strengths and weaknesses.
for more visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxj8D-ls2g0