You need speed to finish the Gazetted Probationers Exam within the prescribed time limit. Go through the detailed topics listed on KPSC official website and start with the ones that you are good at. Practise reasoning and mathematics problems by memorising formulas.
• Have a strategy/study plan regarding what to do and how to do. Also, maintain a time table and allow time for each subject chapter wise so that you can track your progress as you move forward. After each study session keeps 1 hour for revision of topics learned/practised.
• Make mathematics/reasoning your strong suit, practise questions to solve them within time to increase efficiency. The trick here is to mug up formulas, reasoning orders by heart, so they come in handy while solving a problem.
• Become smart by attempting questions that you are sure of first, then come to the questions you’re in doubt. But don’t attempt them anyway, remember negative marking is a factor here. Therefore, only attempt a question if you really know the answer to.
• Manage your time properly; give an appropriate amount of time to each section. Try to improve your time by practising as many online tests as possible. Youth4work provides online mock tests will time limit attached to each question; this way one can learn to finish the entire exam within the time limit.
• Studying in a stretch for hours can be tedious and hard and also not so good. Therefore, try to study at several times in regular sessions during a day. This will make learning easy and fun, also you will have enough time to brush up the already studied topics in between intervals.
• It is very important to maintain proper health, so you don’t fall sick on the big day. Give your brain an appropriate time to refresh itself. Don’t rush too much information into your head than its limit allows. Take it slow and steady. And get at least eight hours of sleep each night.