Tips and tricks for CGPSC exam

How to crack CGPSC exam?

3 Answers
1-3 of  3
3 Answers
  • The nature of exam is such that you cannot afford to waste time for unimportant topics. Talk to candidates who have cleared this exam. Taking help of coaching institutes is also not a bad idea. The exam becomes very easy if you adopt the right strategy. Coaching institutes can help you choose the right study material and also bring discipline to your study schedule. But it is not essential to join a coaching institute if you know what to study and maintain a proper study schedule. I was lucky to be a part of JNU. The atmosphere here and the help of fellow students helped me crack these exams. Also, it is important not to take too much pressure. Right frame of mind will help you crack the exam. Take help of internet. You will get a lot of information. But it is important to rely only on standard websites. Read newspapers and current affairs magazines. To crack cgpsc, psc is not a common exam as compare to other,if u want to crack CGPSC so you have to more hard work, self study group study and u must have d complete knowledge of ur domin knowledge in every fields, study material u have to collect from previous years of questions paper and some coaching tutorials notes u have to collect, For CGPSC common thing is : Gk reasoning, aptitude, technical, history ..Etc I am very happy with the changes. Earlier knowledge was privileged. Now the emphasis is on decision making ability. Your honesty will be checked and capabilities tested. Your aptitude will be judged. I hope this CGPSC cracking exam tips will help you in your final CGPSC examination.

• Hello Vaishali, I’m sharing the best tips and tricks to crack your CGPSC exam.
    Proper guidance is the key to success. The nature of exam is such that you cannot afford to waste time for unimportant topics. Talk to candidates who have cleared this exam. Taking help of coaching institutes is also not a bad idea. The exam becomes very easy if you adopt the right strategy. Coaching institutes can help you choose the right study material and also bring discipline to your study schedule. But it is not essential to join a coaching institute if you know what to study and maintain a proper study schedule. I was lucky to be a part of JNU. The atmosphere here and the help of fellow students helped me crack these exams.
    Also, it is important not to take too much pressure. Right frame of mind will help you crack the exam.
    Take help of internet. You will get a lot of information. But it is important to rely only on standard websites. Read newspapers and current affairs magazines.
    To crack cgpsc, psc is not a common exam as compare to other,if u want to crack CGPSC so you have to more hard work, self study group study and u must have d complete knowledge of ur domin knowledge in every fields, study material u have to collect from previous years of questions paper and some coaching tutorials notes u have to collect,
    For CGPSC common thing is :
    Gk reasoning, aptitude, technical, history ..Etc 
     I am very happy with the changes. Earlier knowledge was privileged. Now the emphasis is on decision making ability. Your honesty will be checked and capabilities tested. Your aptitude will be judged.
    I hope this CGPSC cracking exam tips will help you in your final CGPSC examination.
    All the very best Vaishali for your CGPSC exam 2016.

cgpsc
    Practice Mock Test
    cgpsc