What is structured programming?

Why is c programming language called as structured programming language?

4 Answers
1-4 of  4
4 Answers
  • C is called structured programming language because a program in c language can be divided into small logical functional modules or structures with the help of function procedure.C is called a structured programming language because to solve a large problem, C programming language divides the problem into smaller structural blocks each of which handles a  responsibility. 

• While learning to program, I often had questions with homework. It's good that I took the help of c ++ programming help and no problems. I got the result fast and correct. It's good that there are professionals who will always help.

• Structured programming was the last big trend before object oriented programming. The idea is that your programs should have a bit of a structure - subroutines, if-else blocks, while, for loops, etc., instead of just doing everything with GOTO (like the computer actually does it).
    If you have written GOTO based code (say, in BASIC or something), the benefits of structured programming will be obvious to you.
    There are no “unstructured” programming languages in popular use today, except if we count assembly .

• Structured programming was the mantra in the late sixties exactly as OOP was the mantra in the late nineties and still is. ​C is just one of many languages that support structured programming.
    Structured programming is really a programming paradigm, that is meant to improve the readability, maintainability, and quality of software.

c programming
Practice Mock Test
c programming