Kindly inform me regarding the latest exam Pattern of CET Polytechnic with details.
· CET Delhi polytechnic exam will be conducted in an offline mode i.e. pen and paper-based test.
· The question paper will consist of 150 objective type questions.
· For test 1, 4 and 5, the medium of question booklet will be English and Hindi i.e. Bilingual. For test 2, the medium of question booklet will be English only and for test 3, the medium will be Hindi only.
· The duration of the examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes..
· Four marks will be awarded for every right answer and 1 mark will get deducted for every incorrect answer.
For more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfPGRFG2dhs&list=PLKQu-ix31TLJZbkH0C54YTXD4EdddbkSN&index=4