How to register online for WASE program From WIPRO?

My graduation will be completed in January 2019 . I am pursuing BCA from IGNOU . Now i want to prepare myself for WASE program. How to register ? What is the sllaybus ? Please Help me guys !!

4 Answers
1-4 of  4
4 Answers
  • The eligibility criteria to register for the Wipro WASE and Wista program is mentioned below:

1. You must have passed your Undergraduate degree course.
    2. You must have obtained your undergraduate course in technical field.
    3. You must have average percentage of 70% or above throughout your academic
    career.
    4. You must not have any year backlog.
    5. You must not have any current backlog while applying for the entrance exam

Academic percentage:-
    Equal to or more than 50% in 10th, 50% in 12th, 60% in graduation till date.
    and Should have studied Mathematics in 12th

Online Application :-
    If you are really intrested then visit the given link and fill the form if you profile suits then they will inform you for further written test and interview.
    if you will get selected then wipro will given you scholarship.

register on the above link.

The question paper is divided into 3 broad sections namely:

Verbal: This particular section of the exam generally holds questions similar to CAT and GMAT exams. It usually includes, synonyms, antonyms, grammar check, comprehension of paragraphs, sentence formation etc. If a person wants to prepare for it then he or she can refer to the CAT & GMAT entrance test books available in the market.

Analytical: Like verbal section of the exam, analytical section is also on the terms of CAT and GMAT entrance exam hence the preparation for the same can be done by studying books available in the market.

Mathematics: In this section, there are questions related to calculus, algebra, trigonometry, differentiation, integration, matrices and coordinate geometry. In order to prepare for this particular section, one needs to brush up the mathematics course book of 11th and 12 class.

Hope it'll help you.

• The answer is very helpful. Thanks!

wipro
Practice Mock Test
wipro