Can I prepare with previous years exam papers?

Will they really help me out in Infosys exam?

12 Answers
1-12 of  12
12 Answers
  • Yes its more than enough provided your basics are strong. Instead of studying everything for written test, I would suggest you to go through the previous infosys papers and study accordingly. You will get an idea regarding the type of questions asked in test, then you can plan accordingly which topic you should be giving more importance and make yourself strong in that topichttp://www.youth4work/exm

• Yes it will be very helpful for you to crack the examination.Just practice practice practice as many as question papers you can.So it will be easy solve it in the examination.And also there may be repetition of previous year questions.You will know the pattern of the questions they ask and also it makes you easier when you start answering examination questions .But just do not depend only on the question papers but try find and solve many other similar questions which will be available in youth4work websites and also other websites.
    By solving previous year questions another advantage is that you would know the way they ask the questions and you would be mentally prepared for it before getting into infoysys exam.

• No believe in yourselr

• Yes. Referring previous exqm papers will help very much and we get idea about the pattern of the exam paper.

• Obviously yes previous years exam papers are helpful for preparation. By preparing those papers we get an idea about paper format and the pattern and also it will be easy to learn.

• 1) yes, definitely. because previous year paper is most useful for us. 2) when we refer previous year paper for prepare then we know the pattern of upcoming paper so that it will be helpful for us. 3)some time it might be happen question can be repeated in next year paper so that  it is helpful for improveing your marks.

• Previous years questions will help you develop your study pattern and focus on concepts. Go for it.

• yes

• yes

• yes

• Yes, of course. Previous exam papers are like reference papers. They will provide you an idea about the pattern and format of the exams. As well as, you can make your speed faster by study with them.

infosys
Practice Mock Test
infosys