How to crack written exam

tips and tricks

7 Answers
1-7 of  7
7 Answers
  • Through a friend's recommendation, I discovered airslate.com/workflows/document/society. I'm still in awe of this incredible ensemble's performance. This one has made me very happy!

• Tips and Tricks
    The exam will be objective multiple choice type.
    Candidates must attempt questions carefully, as there is no negative marking.
    Good communication skills.
    The candidate must hold a valid graduation degree from a recognized univerisity by Central Government.
    Keep confident and particular while attempting group discussions.
    Technical quotients must be studied thoroughly for the Technical exam.
    Take online mock tests to know your strengths and weaknesses.
    PRACTICE HONEYWELL MOCK TESTS AND PLACEMENT PAPERS to prepare well.

• As far as my suggestions are concerned, I used to study regularly and I already divided my time for all 3 sections. I feel, all sections are equally important so I never neglect any of them. I give regular and equal hard work on all three sections. Therefore, my suggestion for u is to give equal and proper time to all three sections.

• Which type questions they will give for written exam

• hmmm, u r right meena

• Well, an expert will define you this thing in a better manner. As far as my suggestions are concerned, I used to study regularly and I already divided my time for all 3 sections. I feel, all sections are equally important so I never neglect any of them. I give regular and equal hard work on all three sections. Therefore, my suggestion for u is to give equal and proper time to all three sections. If you are studying 3 hours and give 1 hr to each section at least.

honeywell
Practice Mock Test
honeywell