what is the mode of selection in cisco?

selection mode?

12 Answers
1-12 of  12
12 Answers
  • Routes are chosen and built in the routing table based on the administrative distance of the routing protocol. The routes learned from the routing protocol with the lowest administrative distance are installed in the routing table. If there are multiple paths to the same destination from a single routing protocol, then the multiple paths would have the same administrative distance and the best path is selected based on the metrics. Metrics are values associated with specific routes that rank them from most preferred to least preferred. The parameters used to determine the metrics differ for different routing protocols. The path with the lowest metric is selected as the optimal path and installed in the routing table. If there are multiple paths to the same destination with equal metrics, load balancing is done on these equal cost paths.
    ccna course in pune

• The Star Trek Strange New Worlds Jacket is absolutely stunning! As a lifelong Star Trek fan, I couldn't be more excited about the upcoming series, and this jacket is the perfect piece of merchandise to showcase my love for the franchise. 

• I need a router for my web business that will provide customers with a positive shopping experience and encourage them to place more orders. Austin Powers Blue Velvet Suit is an example of my work on such things. Which I update once a week with new designs.

• One of the most interesting things about Cisco routers, particularly for those who are just getting started with routing, is the way in which the router determines the optimum route to take based on information provided by routing protocols, user settings, geometry dash and other ways.

• The choise in cisco are very diverse trap the catThe choices in cisco are very diverseThe choices in cisco are very diverseThe choices in cisco are very diverseThe choices in cisco are very diverse

• Cisco Selection has two Process : -
    1) Written Exam
    2) Technical cum HR Interview Round

• Cisco Selection Process : -
    1) Written Exam
    2) Technical cum HR Interview Round

• Consists of 2 processes one is written interview and another one is with HR which may be one to one or group

• The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 2 rounds. These rounds are as follows: - Written Exam - Technical cum HR Interview

• hello am saying that slection process
    -written exam
    -technnical cum ht interview
    thank you

• Cisco is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Jose, California that designs , manufactures and sells equipments. It was founded by Leonard Bosack and Sandy Lerner in 1984.
    Selection Process:
    The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 2 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
    - Written Exam
    - Technical cum HR Interview

cisco
Practice Mock Test
cisco