Favorite outfit. What do you like to wear?

What's your favorite outfit? What do you like to wear? Do you like online shopping?

3 Answers
1-3 of  3
3 Answers
  • I'm so psyched to wear these because I recently determined that I will only wear soft shorts from now on, and many poly blend shorts were still too hot for my cold-blooded body.
    baseball 9

• I love variation of tent dresses. Natural fibers only, and supportive, leather sandals. Most of my dresses I bought here https://inlower.com/womens-dresses-sale . There are always great deals from famous brads. I recently picked up some silk shorts that I'm real excited to wear after I decided I only want to wear soft shorts now, and a lot of the poly blend ones were still too stifling for my cold weather-loving blood.

• For me, it's my white Sunday Best relaxed cotton button down from Aritzia - top two buttons undone with a gold necklace peeking through, dark skinny jeans, Zara Aubergine boots and my black leather Moto jacket from Mango. That's perfect for me and a wonderful look for the perfect lazy Sunday. I'm very interested to see what others think!

capgemini
Practice Mock Test
capgemini