Why should we not forget positive words?

Positive thoughts improve mood and increase brain productivity, which helps people innovate. When our minds are clear and calm we can come up with unique solutions or ideas. And then there's the opposite. When your thoughts are occupied with negativity, hatred or envy, you can not focus and solve urgent problems. Tell me, even in the upbringing of a child, are positive words important and necessary? Are positive words important in communication with other people when you unintentionally say a negative rumor? Is it possible to deal with negativity?

6 Answers
1-6 of  6
6 Answers
  • I believe dealing with negativity is possible, but it requires conscious effort and a commitment to promoting positivity in our thoughts, words, and actions. Recognizing the importance of positive language and actively incorporating it into our lives can help counteract negativity and its detrimental effects. It's not about ignoring problems or challenges; it's about approaching them with a constructive and solution-oriented mindset. 
    Positive words are essential for a variety of reasons, and they have a profound impact on our mental well-being, relationships, and overall quality of life.

• I am going through difficult times and everything you are writing helps me a lot, as they say, we must never forget positive words, since they are the ones that help us in our minds in our darkest moments, thanks to you for creating this topic and everyone who has commented on it

• Negative thoughts affect us all and positive words always help us in the darkest moments, for this reason and more, we must not forget about positive words, by the way, thanks to BRIANNE for sharing this incredible site, the little I read makes me It is helping a lot, my self-esteem has risen a lot, thank you very much

• Of course, I agree with you. Positive words https://www.positivewordsthatstartwith.com/ play an important role in children's education. They strengthen their self-esteem and evoke a positive attitude toward themselves and the world around them. 
    However, sometimes negative thoughts or words can catch up with us, and it is important to learn how to deal with them. We can combat negativity, for example, by consciously controlling our thoughts and choosing positive alternatives. Practicing positive thinking, meditation, and communicating with positive people can help us change our attitude toward life and overcome negative emotions.

• Good and positive people and God helps you always need to be positive so it's easier to live, and negative people are eaten from the inside by a worm and life becomes even worse. Everyone has problems in life, but when you are positive, it is easier to endure any misfortune even when everything is already bad, you need to say thank you God that it is so and not worse. Everyone needs to smile often.

amazon
Practice Mock Test
amazon