Plz share some technical questions for amazon

technical questions

4 Answers
1-4 of  4
4 Answers
  • Want to work for Amazon? Go in prepared for these types of interview questions:
    1. Do you know our CEO? How do you pronounce his name?
    2. How would you solve problems if you were from Mars?
    3. Tell the story of the last time you had to apologize to someone.
    4. What is the most difficult situation you have ever faced in your life? How did you handle it?
    5. Walk me through how Amazon Kindle books would be priced.
    6. Who was your most difficult customer?
    7. What would you do if you found out that your closest friend at work was stealing?
    8. If your direct manager was instructing you to do something you disagreed with, how would you handle it?
    9. What would you do if you saw someone being unsafe at work?
    10. Do you think you'll reach a point where you storm off the floor and never return?

• I asked the following questions for technical round: 1)find if there is any root to leaf path with specified sum in a binary tree? 2)Check if a character link list is palindrome or not? 3)Two questions based on sorting. 4)Write code for minHeapify() operation. 5)write a code for top trending words while you are entering data into same file. 6)Design a datastructure for O(1) time. 7)Write a function that returns the length of the longest leaf-to-leaf path in a binary tree.

• I have done b.com honors, can apply ?

• Important technical questions:
    ·        
    You’re given a Boolean 2D matrix, can you find the number of islands?
    ·         Given an array of strings, find if the given strings can be chained to form a circle. A string X can be put before another string Y in circle if the last character of X is same as first character of Y.
    ·         Tell us an efficient data structure for minimizing the following operations if we have an array arr[0 . . . n-1].
    ·         Add a value x to array from index l to r where 0 <= l <= r <= n-1
    ·         Find the value of a specified element of the array arr[i] where 0 <= i <= n-1
    ·         Is {a, n, d} a palindrome? If you are given a random string, is it a palindrome or not?
    ·         Questions on Implementation of AVL tree.

amazon
Practice Mock Test
amazon