Which company is better HCL or Accenture?

For fresher's aspect.

Your Answer

would say hcl. i m also selected for hcl. i m not saying for that reason. i have enquired about hcl in various aspects. i also got placed in capgemini. but i m prefering hcl for various reasons. The information i got is as follows.the training support is excellent. it makes candidate to suffer some extent during beginning. but it is good to undergo that type of training at career begining.more over hcl training period is also counted as experience. From day1 onwards experience counts. in the case of remaining companies exp. counts only after training.Hcl do not take job in case of recession unlike tcs, infosys.accenture and capgemini are more service and bpo companies. it wont be a positive if candidate came from these companies.more over, candidates coming from hcl, infosys etc are well accepted and becomes a huge positive point.That too hcl guys can enjoy fame in public bcoz of lappys and desktops production.prefer accenture only if the profect domain they are offering you is very much likable by you and you are interested with the posting placeHCL IS THE BEST as per my opinion. it also many branches all over the world. only training is at chennai. posting can be at our chosen place. noida or banglore or mumbai or hyd. all the best

accenture
Practice Mock Test
accenture