What is 3I infotech? Pls share some details about this company?

general company profile

Your Answer

ULL DESCRIPTION 3i Infotech Limited is an information technology (IT) company. The Company provides a set of Internet protocol (IP)-based software solutions with a range of IT services. The Company operates through two segments: IT Solutions and Transaction Services. The IT Solutions segment includes sale of IT products developed by the Company and provides IT services to various companies on an outsourcing business model. The IT product business includes packaged applications for the banking, insurance, capital markets, asset and wealth management (BFSI) space and an enterprise resource planning (ERP) suite. Its IT services include system integration and IT consulting through its business process outsourcing (BPO) operations. The Transaction Services segment covers management of back office operations for BFSI clients. Through transaction service offerings, the Company provides clients with services, such as human resources and payroll management services, securitization and contact center services

3i infotech
Practice Mock Test
3i infotech