Time Management Tips for NEET
Firstly, do the following things immediately to score well in the final exam.
· Create complete NEET Study Planner. The plan has to be created based on your strengths and weaknesses
· Make your time table interesting by adding study breaks, paper solving session, group discussions etc. Simply reading and mugging up could lead to boredom
· Create small notes for quick revision.
· Flashcard app and remember all important formulae and points
In the next step add deadlines to make your time plan work practically in your favor. Wondering how? Read below.
· Tuck the timetable/study planner in your room at a place which is always in front of your eye. This will remind you about the time schedule you need to follow to complete your NEET preparation
· Divide your productive hours smartly in studying, revision, mock test solving for NEET and study breaks
· Devotee few hours for completing exam formalities like downloading admit card, registration, modifying the registration details etc. Even these are important at this stage. Hence include the hours allotted for these tasks in your NEET Study Plan to make it foolproof
· Set a deadline against each goal or item your list