1. Focus on revision in the last weeks. Your notes will be your savior.
2. For those who have not prepared their notes, can study with NCERT books.
3. Practice the areas in which you are very good.
4. Take help from teachers and mentors to clear your doubts that are still threatening in your head. The doubt removal sessions in a good NEET crash course can be helpful for you.
5. Give multiple attempts of mock tests and study regularly.
6. Do not take additional pressure. Be calm and composed in these last weeks.